Hi, I’m Katie.
I’m the health and wellness writer who is going to help you attract more leads, build trust, and grow your business.
Here is what I can bring to your business:
- Engaging and informative content that reinforces your authority and expertise
- Relevant, well-researched content that will increase your visibility and bring in more clients
- More time for you to do the work you love the most (unless you really love writing–that’s my job!)
You, your business, and your clients are unique, and I want to make sure I understand how best to create the perfect content strategy for you.
Katie has been a lifesaver! She pays attention to the details of my request, writes in such an organized and understandable way, and saves me so much time. I feel so grateful for her help and skills!
Founder | Speak English With Vanessa
It’s always a good idea to ask questions. You want to make sure we’re a good fit and I do, too.
Q: Why does my business need a writer?
A: A writer who specializes in quality content and proven conversion copy can help you build your business’s online presence, attract more clients, and build your authority. Engaging content and compelling copy are the best use of your marketing dollars, hands down.
Q: What will blogs do for my business?
A: Blogs can be a great way to increase your online visibility, attracting new leads, and providing engaging, compelling content that drives sales for your business.
Blogs can be used to:
- spotlight new products or services,
- keep clients up-to-date on relevant topics,
- share your knowledge and expertise, and
- build your trust and authority.
And with content syndication, your blogs can be turned into video scripts and social media posts, maximizing your exposure and generating even more leads. Who doesn’t need more leads?
Q: When should I use email sequences?
A: You should use email sequences anytime you have something really awesome to communicate to your email list.
Email sequences are a great way to:
- welcome new leads to your email list,
- thank them for purchasing from you and encourage other purchases,
- announce new products or services,
- promote sales,
- remind them to purchase from you, and
- express your gratitude for their loyalty and offer a specialty promo.
People don’t want to connect with a brand or a business. They want to connect to each other. A warm, engaging, and valuable email sequence can help warm up leads, reinforce your connection with existing clients, and turn clients into raving fans.
Q: How do I know what kind of content my business needs?
A: You know your business better than anyone. With a free 15 minute consult, we can figure out together which option will work best for your business. Not a phone person? Email me here: email@example.com